WiLD COAST FM 98.6 COMPETITION RULES
1. The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final, and no negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact;
2. Participants / listeners enter or take part in competitions at their own risk and WCFM 98.6 FM bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of WCFM 98.6 FM competitions;
3. The agreement or transaction entered into, or payment made by or under it, would not give rise to any legal relationship rights, duties or consequences whatsoever, or will be legally enforceable, or the subject of litigation, but all such arrangements, agreements and transactions would be binding in honour only;
4 WCFM 98.6 FM reserves the right not to award a prize if the listener has won a prize during the three-month window period.
5. Participants must have attained the age of eighteen (18) at the time of the competition, unless otherwise stipulated;
6 WCFM 98.6 FM reserve the right to limit the number of entries made by any one individual, through the various entry platforms for a competition;
7. WCFM 98.6 FM reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes if not claimed after one week.
8. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other prize, nor are they transferable;
9. The winners of overseas / international travel prizes and their partner need to be in possession of valid passports;
10. No employees of WCFM 98.6 FM nor their PR or advertising agents are allowed to participate;
11. No member of WCFM 98.6 FM may enter any competition on this radio station or related platforms;
12. WCFM 98.6 FM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel and / or suspend any competition;
12.1 WCFM 98.6 FM reserves the right to amend the above rules at any time
13. Finalists will forfeit their participation in the competition if they fail to attend the draws, unless specified otherwise;
14. The participants/listeners entering or taking part in the competition authorize WCFM 98.6 FM to publish or distribute any or all the details of the participant and or to take pictures of the participant without any liability on the part of WCFM 98.6 FM and or remuneration due to the participant.
15. All prizes are to be collect from the WCFM 98.6 FM studio’s at Crossroads Village Centre unless otherwise stated, depending on the competition or nature of the prize.
16.1 No personal information will be disclosed to third parties without the user's permission.
16.2 By using the WCFM website/sms line or email, the user consents to the following:
16.2.1 WCFM 98.6 FM may use users' personal information to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications; and
16.2.2 WCFM 98.6 FM may use users' information for non-personal statistical purposes